How to Change Your Personal Information for Payroll Purposes

Complete a revised Employee Information Form.

Print and return the form to your department/division's payroll office.

The information is updated in payroll data bases and is then loaded to the UW-Madison University Directory Services database which feeds the University's web-based directory and most e-mail directories at UW-Madison.

The information will be updated in the next printed UW-Madison directory published in October each year.

Be sure to indicate whether you want your information released to the public by checking the box on the form.

If you are a student, be sure to also update your student information through My UW Madison. Note that updating your student information on MY UW Madison will not update your payroll information or vice versa. You must take two actions to update both sets of information.