How To Notify Cash Management of Armored Car Service Changes

  1. For canceling armored car service, please send an email to Cash Management at least 2 business days in advance of dates being cancelled. If no notice is sent to Cash Management, your department may be charged for the armored car services fee.
  2. For requesting changes of services for extended period of time, prepare form Armored Car Service Change Request.
  3. Sign form and send electronically by email to Cash Management.
  4. If not able to send electronically, send signed paper copies:
  5. Cash Management, 21 N. Park Street, Suite 6101

  6. Cash Management reviews and approves these requests before changes occur with the armored car services
  7. If a request needs to be revised, Cash Management will contact the preparer of these forms to come up with an armored car service plan which will work for both the location and campus as a whole.
  8. For questions about the form and/or procedure contact Cash Management.