How To Report an Automobile Accident
- All automobile accidents should be reported to our office within 24 hours or, in the case of injury, as soon as possible by phone at 262-8926.
- The local law enforcement agency should always be notified
- The driver should use the Auto Accident Report (found in the glove box of the vehicle) to record the details of the accident while they are fresh.
- The form should then be forwarded (or brought in person) to the Risk Management office at 21 N. Park Street, Suite 6101.
- Our office will proceed to thoroughly investigate the accident and handle any damages to the property of others, injury to others or damages to University property.
For more information on this topic, see http://www.bussvc.wisc.edu/risk_mgt/automobile_coverage.html