How to Enroll in Study Abroad Insurance

If you are part of a formal group and you have paid premium as part of your fees, you will be automatically enrolled.

If you are a student who is not part of a formal program but will be studying abroad on your own, please complete the Study Abroad Health Insurance Application and follow the instructions regarding bringing the form into our office or mailing it to us at 21 N. Park Street, Suite 6101, at least 3 weeks prior to departure, and include your mailing address on the form.

You will receive an enrollment card, with emergency contact #’s, which reflects your name and coverage term.

For more information on this topic see,