Gas Cylinder Pick-Up Request
Confused about where to place your empties? Contact your building manager to locate the designated area.
To order a new gas cylinder, login to Shop@UW and select Airgas.
Review the new (as of 3/6/2017) Alcohol Barrel Pick-up Request webpage.
To ensure timely pick-up of your cylinders, please do the following:
- Place your cylinders in the designated area of your loading dock. If your building does not have a loading dock, place the cylinders in the designated area of your building.
- Mark your cylinders "Empty".
- Place a cap on the cylinder. If the cylinder does not have a cap, we cannot pick it up.
- It is the responsibility of the cylinder gas user to retain the threaded cap that comes with a cylinder. Gas cylinder caps are required by the Wisconsin Department of Transportation, DOT, when moving cylinders by truck.
- If a cap is lost you may order a replacement from Shop@UW.
Please complete all information:
(all fields are required for the form to be processed)