Shop@UW Account Setup or Revision
Who is eligible: Our accounts are sales tax-free and are on a state contract with vendors for certain classes of customers (state university, government agencies, and public education). Excluded parties are non-profits that do not fall in these classes, personal accounts, and businesses. If you believe you qualify for a Shop@UW account, use the Account Setup or Revision Request form from the list below.
Please consult with your financial administrator or department chair to determine what type of payment you will use for your purchases:
- University Direct Funding (Shared Financial System, SFS)
- Procurement Card or Monthly Invoicing (Government Agencies, Public Education)
Type 1: University Direct Funding (Shared Financial System, SFS)
New Users and Accounts
Account Setup or Revision Request Forms (MSWord format)
Please note that the form was revised April 2017.
New users from UW campuses will need to set up an account to use Shop@UW.
- Please select the link for the Account Set-Up or Revision Request form for your campus from the list found in the box at the right; download the MSWord form to your desktop.
- Fill out the document, print, obtain signatures, and submit as directed at the top of the form.
- If downloading a file from a web browser is not an option for you, please call the Shop@UW customer service staff and they can email or FAX the form to you: 608-497-4400 or email ShopUW@bussvc.wisc.edu.
Existing Users and Accounts
- Please select the link for the Account Set-Up or Revision Request form for your campus from the list found in the box at the right; download the MS Word form to your desktop.
- If revising an account, check the "Existing Account" option box and enter the existing MD account number in the field at the top of the form.
- Review the information from the Default Funding Overview webpage about default funding on an existing MD number.