- March 29–April 2, 2017 — Shipping freeze for products; orders can still be placed on these dates, but earliest shipment from the warehouses after March 29 will be April 3.
- April 3, 2017 — Shipments resume.
As we approach Fiscal Year End 2017 you will need to be aware of important deadlines for year-end processing.
June 16, 2017
- All purchases made through Shop@UW and the MDS Verona warehouse must be placed by end of business day on June 16, 2017, to ensure that the charges are applies to FY17 funding.
- Please keep in mind that even if orders are placed by June 16, any potential back–orders may me delayed and could be billed in FY18.
- Orders placed after June 16, 2017, may or may not be billed to FY17 depending on product receipt date and potential back–order status.
June 17-June 26, 2017
- The billing period for orders placed between these dates is dependent on when the Shop@UW vendor sends the invoice to MDS. We will do our best to apply them in FY17.
June 26, 2017
- All orders must be physically received by the customer and invoiced by the Shop@UW vendors by the end of the business day on June 26, 2017, in order to be applied to funding in FY17.
June 27-30, 2017
- Orders invoiced between these dates will be applied to FY18.
June 29, 2017
- Cut-off for Pre-Posting Allocation Tool (PAT) will be at 10:00 AM — please note this is different fromt the standard NOON deadline.
- Shop@UW accounting will transmit all the campus billing files to SFS after 10:00 AM on June 29, 2017, and they will be applied to FY17. You will be able to view these transactions in WISDM after July 1.
Any questions related to these dates please contact Shop@UW accounting at firstname.lastname@example.org or (608) 497-4400.